Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Greetings Classmates of 6135!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say hello to those of you who decided to follow my blog. It always looks a little challenging in the beginning for me so I'm hoping that as I jump in things will start to make sense! If you are on Facebook and would like to interact, let me know. I love Facebook as a daily communication tool and really like the interaction of getting to know people a little better. If you feel the same way, feel free to send me a friend request!
I wish us all the best of luck in this course and I hope to make some new friends!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hi - Lori - I'm following your blog. Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    I am excited to learn with you during this course and to follow your blog!
    Deveise

    ReplyDelete